This 1932 Ford Roadster 2 Door Convertible(Stock #F13451) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Truly Breathtaking 1932 Ford Roadster Convertible
The next amazing classic up for grabs in our Fairfield showroom is this gorgeous 1932 Ford Roadster 2 Door Convertible with Toner Red exterior paint, custom flames and a beautiful tan leather interior. Youll find a GM 402 cid V-8 engine under the hood with Holley & Edelbrock accessories and a Turbo 400 automatic transmission, plus dozens of other premium upgrades to make this one of a kind classic truly stand out in traffic. Just take a look at the partial build sheet below to see the excellent build quality found throughout this vehicle-
- Registered as a Special Construction Vehicle in CA (No Smog Validation Needed)
- Custom built Tubular Frame, Westcott Fiberglass Body
- Rootlieb Steel 3 piece engine sides/hood with hidden hinge and latch kit
- Superbell Front Axle, Strange Engineering Ford 9 Rear end
- Currie 3.5 Posi 3rd member Corvette Disc Brakes Chrome Shocks
- GM Factory 402, Mild Street Cam, Holley 670 CFM Carb & Fuel Pump
- OTP Electronic Cut Outs w/ Stainless Edelbrock Polished Water Pump
- Edelbrock Polished Valve Cover, Intake Manifold, Alternator, Starter
- MSD Ignition & Wires, Griffin Aluminum Radiator, Turbo 400 Transmission
- Delstar Toner Red paint with custom flames and pin striping by Jerry Dame
- Chrome front axle & rear Frame Spreader Bars
- 15x1O and 15x5 Centerline polished Aluminum wheels
- BFG Radial Sports, Pop up Rumble Seat in Rear
- Tan Memedes Interior, Tweed Carpet, 1000 Watt Clarion Stereo System
- Stuart Warner Gauges, Black Walnut Dash Chrome Roll Bar
- Grant Steering Wheel, Hurst Quarter Stick Shifter
Built from the Ground Up for Tremendous Performance
The current owner informs us that this 1932 Ford Roadster is registered as a special construction build that does not require CA Carb compliance given thats its titled/registered as a 32 Ford. This incredible roadster has been driven a total of 21,022 lifetime miles and maintained at the highest possible levels, so it looks excellent in appearance with only slight levels of wear and tear. The exterior of this classic is as straight as they come with nice alignment and tremendous show quality paint, plus a fully chromed out engine compartment and a super clean custom leather interior. This classic is show ready for your local circuit and it would also make a great weekend driver as well.
Additionally, this 1932 Ford Roadster has excellent all-around performance with tremendous acceleration, aa excellent turning radius and very smooth handling/stopping power. Its a true old-school street rod that was built to be someones guilty pleasure and the GM motor sounds excellent while growling through the gears. A build of this level rarely falls below the $50k range simply because theres so much quality throughout- its a great opportunity to step up to a gorgeous one-off build with tons of curb appeal.
Must See in Person to Truly Appreciate
Overall, this 1932 Ford Roadster is an extreme performance machine that was built properly and maintained at the highest possible standards. Given its low mileage and excellent documentation, it would be near impossible to find a higher quality build anywhere near the current asking price. For more information about this vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # F13451 as well.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.