This 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Door Convertible (Stock # B11321) is available in our Benicia, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-748-4000 or via email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com
Beautiful 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible
The next amazing vehicle up for grabs in our Benicia showroom is this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Door Convertible with Gloss Black exterior paint and a matching black vinyl interior. This street legal performance classic has been completely overhauled with a Big Block Dart 540 cid V-8 engine under the hood with a four-speed manual transmission, and this one DYNO tested at 696 horsepower on 92 octane fuel. Be sure to take a look at the complete build sheet towards the bottom of this page to see what’s under the hood- the current owner spent a small fortune building this amazing muscle car.
Extreme Performance w/ Almost 700 Total Horsepower
The current owner of this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible is the third to own it and he has enjoyed it since 2011. He informs us that most of the restorations took place back in the summer of 2009 and this muscle car has been driven a total of around 5,000 miles since. In person, it shows very little wear to the paint or the interior with only the slightest blemishes visible. The engine compartment is also ultra-clean and all the mechanicals appear to work flawlessly.
Additionally, this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible is one of the faster street-legal muscle cars that you’ll find anywhere with fantastic acceleration, smooth cornering/braking and very nice stopping power. With countless investments in performance and handling, it would be very difficult to beat the current asking price on this beast of a classic.
A True Steal at the Current Asking Price
Overall, this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Door Convertible is a pristine muscle car turned into a pro touring masterpiece. It has to be seen in person to truly appreciate but fair warning- you’re going to fall in love during the test drive. For more information about this impressive vehicle, visit our Benicia, California showroom, give us a call at 707-748-4000, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com Be sure to mention Stock # B11321 as well.
• Dart 540ci Block - 696.4hp on the Dyno with 92 octane, 10.25:1 Compression
• Dart Big "M" 9.8" Block w/Splayed 4 Bolt Main Caps, Manley 4340 Non-Twist Forged & Nitrided Crank
• Manley H-Beam 4340 Steel Rods w/ARP 2000 Bolts, Clevite 77 "H" Series Main & Rod Bearings
• JE/SRP 10.5-1 Forged Aluminum Pistons w/Coated Skirts, Plasma Moly Ring Set
• Comp Cams Custom "Street Roller" Camshaft, Comp Cams Solid Roller Lifters
• Cloyes Billet True Roller Timing Set w/Torrington Bearing, 1.550" Roller Springs w/Steel Retainers
• Dart Pro 1 325 Aluminum Heads, Holley Carb with Mechanical Secondaries
• ARP High Performance Head Bolts, Comp Cams 1.7 Ultra Pro Magnum Roller Rockers
• Chromemoly (1) Piece .080" Wall Pushrods, FelPro HP Head Gaskets w/Pre-Flattened Steel Wire
• Edelbrock "Victor Series" Aluminum Intake with Jet Hot Ceramic Coating
• SSRE/Moroso Street/Strip Oil Pan w/Windage Tray, Moroso Race Prepped Oil Pump w/Tig Welded HD Pickup
• MSD Pro Billet Distributor Custom Curved and Calibrated to Engine and MSD6AL Ignition Controller
• Complete Assembly Internally Balanced, Individually Dyno Tested & Tuned
• SFI Approved Harmonic Balancer, Polished Cast Aluminum Front Cover
• Weiand Action Plus Polished Mechanical Water Pump
• March Performance Alternator Internal Regulator, 140 Amp, Polished
• March Performance Power Steering Pump, Saginaw P Series
• March Performance Chevy Big Block Serpentine System
• Polished Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator, 2 Rows of 1" Wide Tubes
• Dual 13" Spal electric fans, 3420 CFM Combined, Aluminum Shroud
• Heatshield Products 1200 Degree Thermal Shielding Throughout Engine Compartment
• Hooker Super Competition Headers 2" Primary, 3.5” Collector Diameter with Thermal Wrap
• 3” Exhaust with Hooker Mufflers, Thermostat, SuperStat, 180 degree
• Edelbrock Victor Series, Racing, Mechanical Fuel Pump
• Fuel Filter, Russel Competition, -8 AN Male In/Out P/N: RUS-650103
Drivetrain & Components
• Autogear Supercase “Muncie M21c” Transmission Rated to 1000HP, 26 Spline Input
• Lakewood Explosion-Proof Bell Housing
• Hurst Shifter Assembly, RAM 11” Clutch and Pressure Plate
• Custom Built and Balanced Driveline, 12 bolt Posi-Traction Rear Differential
Chassis and suspension
• Foose Legend Series Black Wheels, 18 in.x 9.0 in., 5.250 in. Backspace, 18 in.x 8.0 in., 4.500 in. Backspace
• QA1 Coil Over Front Suspension with Adjustable Ride Height
• Wilwood Disk Brakes, Black Tuff Stuff Brake Master Cylinder
• Hydraboost Brake Booster System - Polished and Smoothed
• Powdercoated Frame and Related Suspension Components
• Hotchkis Sport Suspension Convertible X Brace Chassis Stiffener
• Detroit Speed and Equipment Electronic Hideaway Headlights
• Dupont Emron Paint with Multiple Layers of Clear
• Cowl Induction Hood, New Convertible Top (mechanical)
• Smooth Firewall Cover, Slimline Electric Windshield Wiper Motor
• Tilt wheel, Center Console Gauges, Billet Steering Wheel
• Speedometer, Tach, and Functional Clock in Main Dash Display
• Original Protect-Plate, Original Owner’s Manual, Black CA Plates Inside Car
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information for this vehicle was provided by the current owner and it is not certified by Specialty Sales Classics. Therefore, it is in no way guaranteed as a basis of purchase. Any statements such as original or numbers-matching should be verified independently by the buyer prior to purchase.
This 1969 Chevrolet Camaro was listed for sale on 9-14-17 00:21:35. The vehicle color is Black and VIN is not available . Kindly check ad for seller's location. Seller`s stock ID is speciB11321. There are other Chevrolet cars currently listed for sale on our website. You may desire to see what other Chevrolet cars are selling for by visiting our Sales Data page.